CHARGE FOR A STANDARD PAYROLL SERVICE *(which includes PENSION ADMINISTRATION):
£6.17 (Excl.VAT) per payslip or transaction/invoice processing
£5.92 (Excl. VAT) per payslip or transaction/invoice processing (Discounted rate)
NEW Employer Setup Cost is : £45 (Excl.VAT) (One OFF Charge)
NB: PENSION SCHEME setup cost is an additional £45 (Excl.VAT) (One OFF Charge)
*NB:WE ARE ABLE TO RUN 4 WEEKLY , WEEKLY, 2-WEEKLY & MONTHLY PAYROLLS
*NOTE: We also charge £1 per transaction processed via a BACS,Cheque or Direct Bank Transfer by Payroll Masters into a worker’s account or service provider’s account.
We also have ‘ONLINE’ timesheet submission facilities for those Service users who wish to save money on postage.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
• Registering of Service user as a new employer with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
• Acting as agent and corresponding with HMRC on behalf of the service user
• Payroll processing in stipulated frequencies i.e.weekly/monthly/4 weekly etc.
• Quarterly/monthly calculation of tax and NI liabilities due to HMRC & assisting with forwarding payment
• New starter and leavers administration
• End of Year P35 online submissions (AT NO ADDITIONAL COST) and issuing of P60s to employees
• Processing Student loans ,Court orders,SSP,Maternity pay,Paternity pay & holiday pay (NO ADDITIONAL COST)
• Holiday Pay monitoring/tracking and communicating to employee/employer on demand.
- Managing opt-outs and in
- Enrolling employees into pension scheme
- Periodic pension contribution payments calculation
- Periodic preparation of pension contribution reports
- Periodic uploading of pension contribution reports onto regulator’s interface
- Paying pension contributions to regulator by deadline of 22nd monthly
- Reconciling payments made to regulator with periodic pension contribution report
- Monitoring and reporting periodic employee changes to the pension regulator (i.e. notifying them when an employee leaves employment)
- Dealing with pension related queries from service users
- Dealing with pension related queries from the individual employees
- Dealing with pension related queries from the pension regulator
- Dealing with pension related queries from Council
We will provide you with simple and easy to understand payslips and reports.Furthermore, because we understand how important it is for your PAs to be paid on time, we aim to pay your PAs within 3 working days of receiving timesheets.